Friday, May 8, 2009

A Gift

Well, today I just want to share my experience that I got yesterday.

You see, I am fascinated by meditation lately. I really admire great teacher, Pak Merta Ada, who is just...extraordinary...I mean, he created a system in a way which makes it possible for people who don't know any idea of what meditation is to learn something withing themselves. I have joined the regular class of this meditation once, but I never practiced. Hehehe...Then, I decided to join the intensive classes, called as Tapa Brata I in Bogor, and wow...that point totally change my life.

Ever since the first Tapa Brata, I have joined another three of them. I just feel home whenever I'm there...I feel peaceful. Indeed, I do have problems with my WILLINGNESS to practice every day, but surely...I feel the positive impacts of which. I'm happier.

I thought that I could not join Tapa Brata II in Bali, because the place was just full...however, Pak Merta just texted me yesterday and said that I could join Tapa Brata! This is beyond my expectation! Well, I guess when you want something but you just let it go, if it is really yours, here you go, you're going to get it anyway!

Later on my other writings I'm going to write more about meditation. I hope by doing this, I can encourage the youths to meditate! Let's make our world to become a better one! A new age is arising! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment